Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

12.30.2005

My Christmas Present

I got lots of nice things for Christmas, but the first gift I got was a new job! My last day at Hollywood Video will be January 10. Then I start the new job January 11 - no time for a break, but that's ok. The company is Ecos Consulting (www.ecosconsulting.com). They do research and marketing for energy conservation programs throughout the west. Will be be doing Copywriting, my usual thing, across a wide scope of products and clients, so that will be cool. I hope I can keep up! The best part is the possibility of working at home again. I did it for four years while I was at Hollywood when Jack was a baby. This job will again allow me more family time. I am looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home