Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

12.29.2005

Goodbye 2005!



Well, for the Middleton's anyway, 2005 was a great year! Katie coming into our family was the best thing by far. She is so happy, such a joy to be around...we all love her so much! Jack has shown what a good big brother he is, and so caring. Even Zoey is on her best behavior around the baby!

Jack hit the big 5...and started Kindergarten. It's amazing to flip through photo albums and watch his face go from baby to little boy to BIG boy! When I look at his pictures, I search for any signs of his baby face... like, the little bit of baby fat in his cheeks, but even that is quickly disappearing.

Katie is eating lots of different food and never turns down anything. Today Guy turned around and she had crawled over to the Zoey's dish for a little dog food tasting. Eeewww! Guy commented, "Now her breath smells like Zoey's."



Katie is turning into a little prankster. She knows what she's not supposed to do, and likes to tease us! Tonight I kept moving her away from the bookcase. I'd go into the kitchen, then I would hear her drop to the floor and start giggling. I knew she was on the move! (Guy was in the living room with her just watching her) I would go back into the living room and she had crawled over to the bookcase, looking at me and laughing. It turned into a fun game for her!

We'll have lots to do in 2006. We have resolved to actually give Katie her own room before she turns 1 - that's only 6 weeks away, folks! I want to get back to the yard this year, which I have sorely neglected. We hope that maybe we'll have at least one bathroom remodeled after we take care of other issues. And stay better in touch with old friends! Happy 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home