Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

10.28.2005

Videos & Pictures

A former co-worker/acquaintance has a blog, and in the sidebar he has a section to play video clips of movies. I though that would be neat to have on this blog. Our digital camera is able to capture video, and how cool would that be for everyone to actually SEE and hear Jack and Katie, rather than just still pictures. So I got the code all formatted in the template (don't ask me how) but it didn't work. The code I have is for a Windows Media Player, but the videos are in Quicktime. I have to figure it out. But for now, you can go to another site and see a video of Katie by clicking here! It is really dark because the light was so low... now that I know this can work, I'll take some video clips in better light.

You can also click here to see some pictures from Salt Lake City. Our visit to the Fitch Cemetary in Eureka, alpine sliding and tram riding at Snowbird, visiting Margo and Great-Grandma, and pictures with the cousins.

1 Comments:

Blogger britintheus said...

Kathleen: "if" it was my site...welcome !!
To add the video you need to drop the LINK intot he code...not the file. It took me about 3 hours to figure this out...

Email me and I will give you the whole code...

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home