Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

4.20.2006

We're alive and well!

Wow, is it already April? We're all still here. But since I now have a job where I really have to work, rather than surf the Internet all day, I have fallen behind on the blogging. This weekend, I'll post pics from Katie's 1st birthday, Jack's 6th birthday, Easter, and random happenings... promise!

A peek at what's happening: Katie's walking, Kathleen's working (not from home :(), Jack is roaming the neighborhood with his friends, Guy got a new truck, Zoey is still big and dumb (but we all like her better now that we've read "Marley and Me").

One spring pic to tide you over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home