Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

4.27.2009

Why hello there, long time no see

I won't even begin to recap my life over the past year, probably anyone who actually follows this blog knows all about it...

Seems that blogging is sooooo 2007, isn't it? Now Facebook, Twitter, and whatever they dream up next is what's taking up my life now. Good thing I don't have a Blackberry or iphone, I'd never get ANYTHING done.

But if you are reading this and know anyone in the Portland area looking for a condo, please check out my new page for Mom's 1-bedroom condo unit in Trillium Hollow. It's a very cute little place that just isn't the same without her in it. So, time to hand it off to the next lucky owner.

Information (photos coming soon) is here. Please forward the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home