Middleton Family Stuff

This is where friends and family can read about new happenings in the Middleton house, as long as I remember to write about them.

5.15.2007

Jack's big moves

Jack finally gave in to my nagging this year and played spring soccer. I went with a club (Westside Warriors) that has a short season - only about 4 weeks - with 2 games per week. The first 2 weeks were just practice weeks. It's Microsoccer, which means it's co-ed, three-on-three games with no goal tending. It's just a good way to introduce him to the sport. He loved it the minute he put on his shin guards and soccer cleats! I think this will inpsire him to try even more new things - he said he wants to play fall soccer too. Just a couple of months ago he learned to ride his bike without the training wheels, so I think that gave him a lot of confidence. This weekend he also agreed to join the Cub Scouts - I think he'll love all the activities they do.

Anyway, this is a short clip of a recent game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home